The Puretec SOL Softrol Series softens water by removing hardness ions, calcium and magnesium. These ions are responsible for scaling and clouding water. The Softrol range available in ¾ up to 6 inch connections provides protection for pipe-work and appliances such as hot water services.
Large savings are experienced in lower soap, detergent, inefficient heating costs and streak free dishes etc. Long-life of filter bed is achieved through regeneration using brine solution which can be operated through a manual, semiautomatic or a fully automatic clock.
Accessories are also available for these units including Bypass Valves for the E1 and E3 Backwash Controllers, Spanners to suit the E1 and E3 Backwash Controllers and Harness Home Test Kit.
Features and Benefits
- Quad Action, less need for other water filters in the house
- Polyethylene body not Fiberglass prevents cracking and brittleness of cabinet.
- More softening resin means big value for money.
- E3-Matic™ – means your Softrol will regenerate volumetrically. If no water is used it won’t backwash and then when it decides to.
- Higher grade resin means less re-generation needed and higher capacity per unit.